From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@naren setty • 24 Jan, 2013
i got a seat in pg-dac cdac mumbai so any one sugest me it is good for placements
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Jan, 2013 Have you checked their official websites or called / visited the institute in person to enquire about the placements? That'd be the most credible source of information to know about the placement records. You should also enquire about the eligibility criteria past companies have requested that recruited from CDAC Kharghar, Mumbai.

I'd try to find the information from the most authoritative source.
@gunn • 07 Feb, 2013 i also wana kw abt cdac pg dac khargar centre...is it gud for placements..i call them..nd got reply for 3-4 laks package .is it true or nt..i dnt kw..

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 21, 2012

Thoughtworks is one of the coolest companies to work for in India. The company has come up with a new internship program called 'Thoughtworks STEP' which stands for Software Technology...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 27, 2014

Since many of you requested for the questions asked in the Rapid Fire Quiz. Here we go - (Question): This formula represents (A): Newton's First Law of Motion (B): Newton's...
Archives

@Banashree Patra · Sep 4, 2011

A causes B or C, but not both F occurs only if B occurs D occurs if B or C occurs E occurs only if C occurs J occurs only...
Archives

@Rucha Wankhede · Feb 5, 2016

Imagine a world where you get all the important updates and information while brushing your teeth; well it is pretty much crafted into reality by a Google Engineer Max Braun....
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 21, 2015

The Chinese have a way of introducing features in gadgets that can lead the industry by storm. This time, it's Oukitel - the Chinese electronics manufacturer, who is said to...