Cdac entrance exam payment is not updated.

I paid CDAC entrance exam fee through Google pay using QR code and now it does not show payment status, what should I do now?#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# The best way to solve this issue is first check if your account has been debited with the said amount for the fees. If it is, take a screenshot of the same from your bank's netbanking account details and send it to the CDAC authorities via email and contact via phone also. If it's a technical glitch, I'm sure either your CDAC entrance exam registration would be confirmed or your money will be refunded in your bank within 5-6 working days. Either way, you need to quickly get in touch with CDAC support team.

• Jigar ray
    Jigar ray

#-Link-Snipped-# The payment issue is solved now. Thank you for the solution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very confused about the field. I am not good at coding.Whether I should go for Development or testing or any other field related to the IT industry.
Hi want  we want internship training for 6 months in bhel , Hyderabad
Many have suggested me to opt for M.TECH but i am interested in MBA.
1ST ANSWER: Sir/Mam  I was an average student in engineering and it is pretty hard for me to get into a good company. There are some companies which provide jobs...
i have 55.5% in 12 for some health issue.i cleared 2 rounds in accenture.is there any problem during certificates veification.