CDAC CET feb 2012preparation

hi,
can anybody tell me how to prepare for cdac dac entrance exam means from where i can find sample papers and 1 confusion is there any english section as they have mentioned an aptitude part also.is there any institute for predac classes in bangalore.i am b.tech(i.t) 2010 passed out so how much it will affect at the time of placements and one last question what percentile is needed to get admission in acts pune and acts bangalore how many questions one should attempt to get those percentiles.please help me with above mentioned queries.
thanks in advance,
vikrant

Replies

• Vikrant_Ch
    Vikrant_Ch
    CDAC CET preparation

hi,
    can anybody tell me how to prepare for cdac dac entrance exam means from where i can find sample papers and 1 confusion is there any english section as they have mentioned an aptitude part also.is there any institute for predac classes in bangalore.i am b.tech(i.t) 2010 passed out so how much it will affect at the time of placements and one last question what percentile is needed to get admission in acts pune and acts bangalore how many questions one should attempt to get those percentiles.please help me with above mentioned queries.
    thanks in advance,
    vikrant

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An amazing, almost unbelievable act. Hannold climbing Yosemite with just his hand hold. No ropes or other protection! FORA.tv - Climbing Yosemite
Liquidweb owned Storm On Demand announced something totally awesome today. They are offering free incoming bandwidth and have reduced the hosting charges for the cloud hosting service "StormOnDemand". Here's the...
Hello Everyone: Please find the problem details in the omages, i am urgently in need of a solution for this problem, if any one can solve it please solve it...
Hai CEans, You don't really need an SLR to actually portray your skills. Even a small kid could take a cool photo. So try amateur photography, I did! Check it...
I have an altera DE2 development board and wanted to create an oscilloscope and function generator. This is more for learning experience/enjoyment so they don't have be entirely accurate. I'm...