CrazyEngineers
  • hi,
    can anybody tell me how to prepare for cdac dac entrance exam means from where i can find sample papers and 1 confusion is there any english section as they have mentioned an aptitude part also.is there any institute for predac classes in bangalore.i am b.tech(i.t) 2010 passed out so how much it will affect at the time of placements and one last question what percentile is needed to get admission in acts pune and acts bangalore how many questions one should attempt to get those percentiles.please help me with above mentioned queries.
    thanks in advance,
    vikrant
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Vikrant_Ch

MemberOct 19, 2011

CDAC CET preparation

hi,
    can anybody tell me how to prepare for cdac dac entrance exam means from where i can find sample papers and 1 confusion is there any english section as they have mentioned an aptitude part also.is there any institute for predac classes in bangalore.i am b.tech(i.t) 2010 passed out so how much it will affect at the time of placements and one last question what percentile is needed to get admission in acts pune and acts bangalore how many questions one should attempt to get those percentiles.please help me with above mentioned queries.
    thanks in advance,
    vikrant
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register