CDAC 2016 Bank Loan Letter Information

As it turns out a lot of students have a lot of queries about the CDAC Bank Loan Letter.
From the information that I have gathered, loan can be taken at any nationalized or co-operative banks across India.

The candidates will be getting email bank loan letter to your inbox when your final seat is allotted.

Following is a sample loan letter that students get:

CDAC-Bank-Loan

If you have any queries about CDAC bank loan letter, please ask below so that your fellow candidates can answer your queries.

Replies

• Ishaan Khurana
    Ishaan Khurana
    How we can get this loan.letter?!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ishaan Khurana
    How we can get this loan.letter?!
    From what I know you have to login to the DASDM website and print the documents available in the login page.
    The documents will include:
    1. Offer Letter
    2. Bank Loan letter
    3. Acceptance letter format
    4. Fees Payment confirmation slip

You can use the Letter certifying your provisional admission to DASDM for availing educational loans from the Banks to pay your course fees.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Once you are ready with the fees, you can use the Fee Payment Confirmation slip to submit your DD to the training centre.
  • akshay waghmare
    akshay waghmare
    one silly question regarding the expenditure of 30k (hostel fees, mess charges..), do this 30k comes in our hand .. or directly deposits to the institute.
  • Sourabh Shrivastava
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    After loan letter what we have to do how loan will get processed at bank?
    What will be the bank's eligibility for loan for cdac?
    Is there a guarantor needed?
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    for Education loans upto 4 lacs no guarantor needed , you just need a co- applicant from your family only
  • Sourabh Shrivastava
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Quite not satisfied with your answer, but thanks
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    Sourabh , I had a word with SIDBI bank executive few days ago that is what they told me so i thought i should let people know 😀
  • Sourabh Shrivastava
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Actually you haven't given the whole ans for what i asked? That's why I'm not satisfied...
    Currently I'm in counseling process n waiting for result in cdac, and want to knoe step by step process for loan for this course.
  • Sourabh Shrivastava
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    And btw thanks for the information you have shared.
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    And btw thanks for the information you have shared.
    Welcome My Friend
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Is there a guarantor needed?
    Like #-Link-Snipped-# said above:
    Here is what is the norm:
    Up to Rs. 4 lakh : No security
    Above Rs. 4 lakh and up to Rs. 7.5 lakh : Third Party Guarantee

Sourabh Shrivastava
    how loan will get processed at bank?
    This question is unclear. If the bank processes the loan, i.e. accepts your loan application, they will issue the DD in the name of the institute.

Sourabh Shrivastava
    What will be the bank's eligibility for loan for cdac?
    Since for such specialized courses the loan amount is very less, there is no eligibility criteria.
  • ester456u
    ester456u
    #-Link-Snipped-# I tried finding the link mentioned by you but it is not there please help me anyone where i can download the loan letter
  • VIJAY Bahure
    VIJAY Bahure

Now the cdac course fees is 115000/- and hostel fees approx. 30000/- plus book purchase and other expenses. Can i get 2.5 lakh education loan from bank ? If not then how much max. amount of loan can i get ? 

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Vijay, Bank of India (BoI) is now empanelled with C-DAC to provide the education loan for students aspiring admissions in PG Diploma courses.  Get details here -#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi, one of the biggest gadget brand of the world, along with Li-Ning the Chinese athletic shoes and sporting goods maker have together announced the launch of Smart Shoes that...
OnePlus 2 launch is nearing and the company is busy creating a buzz around their new flagship killer with teasers for the new features, hardware and software. I'm however wondering...
A friend asked me to start a discussion about this topic. Anyone here knows which are the top MCA colleges in India where the placement rate is high? I have...
i am working as dba in noida. i got seat in cdac pg-dbda first round. i m getting salary 23k now. Is it right to join cdac now. Is there...
From the official CDAC website it is confirmed that the CDAC DASDM or Diploma in Advanced Software Development Methodologies course is aimed for those who want to enter the field...