CCAT Rank & Center for more chances of placement

Sir my CCAT rank is 673 a+b. But i have 2 years drop and aggregate is 54% in E&tc.
Sir i am confused between sunbeam and kharghar. Which center will give me more chances for placement.?

Replies

• Ashish Ambre
    Ashish Ambre
    swapnilsonar07
    Sir my CCAT rank is 673 a+b. But i have 2 years drop and aggregate is 54% in E&tc.
    Sir i am confused between sunbeam and kharghar. Which center will give me more chances for placement.?
    what is your course preference?
  • swapnilsonar07
    swapnilsonar07
    Ashish Ambre
    DAC
    Ashish Ambre
  • swapnilsonar07
    swapnilsonar07
    Sir i want to do DAC
  • Ashish Ambre
    Ashish Ambre
    swapnilsonar07
    Sir i want to do DAC
    Check this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I think Sunbeam is better than Kharghar in terms of pedagogy and placements. My opinion is based on online articles and posts in forums.
  • Rahul1407
    Rahul1407
    My Rank : 502(A+B)
    My Center Preference : DAC Pune ACTS,DAC Bangalore(Knowledge Park),Sunbeam Pune
    My Question : Will I get DAC Pune ACTS by the 3rd round of counselling?
    Also I am really confused between DAC Bangalore and Sunbeam Pune for the second choice after DAC Pune ACTS ,please tell me which one would be better for the second choice.
    Will it be a good idea to join CDAC FEB-17 Batch since I am a 2015 passout(with 70%) and I don't have any working experiece.
  • Omprakash242
    Omprakash242
    Hey frnd..I am 2014 passouts with 55.5%..I got Section a+b 2196 and sec a+b+c 461...I m looking for DAC or desd..which centre I will get??? Which Centre I will get for DAC in pune??? Will I get iacsd...??? Which one is better Cdac acts pune or Cdac hybd for desd..??? Plz reply me Asap...I have to fill the options...thank you
  • xavier bardem
    xavier bardem
    Sir my rank is 24 A+B+C. Is it possible that I can get PG- DVLSI in CDAC Pune ?
  • Vaibhav Parashar
    Vaibhav Parashar
    I got 2476 rank (2nd category) in C-CAT exam . What are my chances of getting ACTS Pune or CDAC Mumbai(Kharghar)?
  • Omprakash242
    Omprakash242
    Vaibhav Parashar
    I got 2476 rank (2nd category) in C-CAT exam . What are my chances of getting ACTS Pune or CDAC Mumbai(Kharghar)?
    Very less
  • Vaibhav Parashar
    Vaibhav Parashar
    Omprakash242
    Very less
    for DITISS??
  • Vaibhav Parashar
    Vaibhav Parashar
    Actually I am Mtech 2016 passout.
    should I go for the pg diploma course of CDAC
  • Naancy Sheba
    Naancy Sheba
    ppl can i know what is ccat exam about?
  • Rahul1407
    Rahul1407
    Naancy Sheba
    ppl can i know what is ccat exam about?
    Check this out PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • Sebanti Das
    Sebanti Das
    Is there anybody for DESD , Bangalore KP ?
  • Vaibhav Parashar
    Vaibhav Parashar
    I have done 5 year dual degree intergrated B-tech M-tech, Am I eligible for PG-DAC from CDAC?
  • shalinikumarijha
    shalinikumarijha
    guys my rank is 2524(A+B) in ccat exam of december 2016. i have got KNOW-IT pune center in both the rounds of 1st counselling.as i am not eligible for third round because i had submitted the token amount of Rs. 11500 after 1st round.what should i do? should i go for know-it?? is it a good place to get knowledge and placements?? please do reply. i need help.i am totally confused.
  • Omprakash242
    Omprakash242
    shalinikumarijha
    guys my rank is 2524(A+B) in ccat exam of december 2016. i have got KNOW-IT pune center in both the rounds of 1st counselling.as i am not eligible for third round because i had submitted the token amount of Rs. 11500 after 1st round.what should i do? should i go for know-it?? is it a good place to get knowledge and placements?? please do reply. i need help.i am totally confused.
    Know it is nt gud centre in terms of training n placements
  • agnes pious
    agnes pious
    I am a 2017 passout , preparing for CCAT 2017. I wanted to know how many candidates usually appear for this exam and also upto what rank candidates get admission to PGBDA,PGIOT,PGDAC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The herculean storm of demonetization has now been covered with a cloak of cashless transactions and digitization which takes a deep plunge into the core of technology and conscience, pushing...
Dear CEans, Here's wishing a very happy and prosperous new year to all of you. 2016, no doubt, was one of the most eventful years in the history of CrazyEngineers!...
This New Year’s eve would you make a resolution list filled with winter special? If so, could Ice-fishing ever take up some space out of it? Then you might relate...
hi ... iam ravi confused to choose IT JOB OR NETWORKING JOBS iam from (ECE) background and i got placed in private telecommunication company please suggest me how to become...
I am new to CE as well as engineering world as I graduated in ECE in 2016 and I am going to sit in Gate 2017.