catia or pro-e

which one of them is best and useful in which manner??

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    See, CATIA is used in styling and various parts where looks are concerned.

PRO-E is dedicated to design of machine components. We can always use any software for anything. However, the best results would be obtained by the specialized software in their particular field.

I would recommend learning any one software thoroughly and be specialized in one. If you are going for CATIA then you will require ABACUS for non linear analysis. Those people will teach you that. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends is any one of you explain me about nested loops in c++ with examples also please tell me about a c++ program which displays a pyramid made of...
Statics, Dynamics and Strength of Materials From: The College of Engineering and Technology, University of Neraska, Lincoln Engineering Mechanics Bioramani
It’s a discussion about the LG’s 3d glasses without batteries: Recently LG has introduced its battery-free 3d glasses in India, I want to know that how these glasses will work...
winner is ishuttopre from bharat although ishutopre is not able to send its drawing but i hope that he really done the relative task so i suggest you to appreciate...
S.K.P. Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, India, is organizing an International Conference, [FONT="]ICDAAME-2011[/FONT], on “Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering". ICDAAME-2011 is intended for engineers, researchers and technologists, interested in the fundamentals,...