Catalytic converter for ATV(for BAJA)

I would like to know the pros and cons of having a catalytic converter on the ATV and also what conditions is the selection of catalytic converter is based..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i need to validate a concept of reverse orientationof the gear box being coupled with a 19bhp 300cc engine. i was told to engage reverse gear all the...
[FONT=&]1. [/FONT]Write a complete program based on the following requirements: · In the main( ) function : [FONT=&]o [/FONT]Ask the user whether they want to continue executing the program. [FONT=&]o...
One of the advantages of being a regular member of CrazyEngineers that you get to know about latest software releases before the rest of the world 😀 . Firefox 6...
[video=youtube;n2luShdIZbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2luShdIZbs[/video] The video is brought to us by Vodafone. 😉 Please share your views about it.
Mxcel is the National level technical symposium held every year by the Mechanical Engineering Association of Kongu Engineering College. This is not just a “symposium” of sorts but is a...