CAT Online Demo

If you've some free time, I encourage you to take the CAT online test here: #-Link-Snipped-#

CAT is supposed to be the toughest entrance exam in the world. Not that the questions are difficult - but the speed at which you're required to solve them is super!

Do post your experience here.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Very well designed demo. This surely will help CAT takers, for taking the final CAT exam. Meanwhile, personally I felt that questions level of this demo paper was slightly on the easier side.

-CB
  • gauthamkumar
    gauthamkumar
    Have you looked at Snapwiz (#-Link-Snipped-# I think its a cool way to prepare 4 last minute. Take the tests there and compare your percentile score. They have full lenght tests and the pattern is similar to CAT CBT. I heard the tests are from CH .The reports r gud .Take a test and know where u stand in u r preparation level thru projected score.The site is good n not at all clluttered.... I found it very useful for my preparation . They have some promotional offer going on so Hurry UP!!!! .I registered thru the promotional code - SW100CAT.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You would thank me for posting this link: Academic Earth | Online Courses | Academic Video Lectures The site hosts lots of video lectures by top folks! Check it...
apart from the gate syll. what more i need to study for psu's ? 😕 and it will be great if anyone can suggest me some good books also which...
…extension of existing relationship to support the growth of John Crane’s e-learning strategy… Tuesday 6th October 2009 - CERTPOINT Systems™, a leading international provider of integrated enterprise learning solutions, today...
Technology Robotix Society invites all robot enthusiasts to ROBOTiX2010 ROBOTiX is Asia's largest college level robotics fest held in IIT Kharagpur during it's mega technomanagement fest Ksitij from 28th-31st Jan...
Time is running very fast and science is pushing back the boundaries of human knowledge and understanding further than many people feel comfortable with. Cutting edge technologies, such as cloning,...