CAT 2009 Experience

CEans who appeared for CAT 2009 for IIM Admisisons this year, how was your overall experience?

It seems that so far the over experience CAT takers had has not been good. Lot of people have been blaming the hardware failures and untrained staff.

Anyone wants to share his/her experience with us?

Replies

• kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    I am so unlucky M.Administrator, that I had not appeared this year, due to some medical problems of mine.
    but now, Iam absolutely fine and will surely appear next year..
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I read that the server crashed and the exam got cancelled for a particular day

is it true?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    some students got some problem in their centres ..but i don't know whether the particular day exam get cancelled or not.....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah I have also heard that the server for 'online test' for cat
    goes down in 9 cities
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Even i heard that exams got canceled,but then it is such an important exam as of India is concerned.How can people be careless in this case?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering what happens to the companies/startups that win business plans. Do they ever get successful? Anyone's got some insight?
The Visual Studio 2010 Challenge is a competition that test your knowledge of the VS 2010 Software and gives you a chance to win mega prizes. What do you think...
Dreams of animals !!!!!!!!! And the best of all ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....... ...........
what are avr and pic microcontroller? what does avr,pic mean?
Hi, I am doing BE III rd under Anna University and now I want to do a Ieee Project and don't know how to select the good project and how...