Cartoonist Pran, Creator Of "Chacha Chaudhary", Pinki, Billoo, Raman Died Today

Growing up in the 90s in India invariably meant that you'd read the Chacha Chaudhary comics. I remember having read almost every Chacha Chaudhary comics book ever released. The digests about stories of encounters of Chacha Chaudhary, Sabu and Raka would accompany me on every train/bus travel. I'm sad to hear the news that cartoonist Pran (Pran Kumar Sharma) died today in Delhi at the age of 75.
Chacha-Chaudhary-Pran

RIP, Pran. You'll be remembered! Thank you for all your creations!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Always enjoyed Chacha chaudary when line comes with bulb.
    "Chacha Chaudhary ka dimag computer se tej chalta hai" 😁😁😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A legend. RIP, Sir.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    pran-kumar-sharma-790x300

U'll Always be remembered Sire !.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    RIP sir. Respect for you always.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RIP Pran Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Appointy, an online scheduling software, was founded by Nemesh Singh in 2006. Appointy is an advanced web-based scheduling software tool that works on .NET & MSSql. Appointy allows users to...
With a perspective of providing no-power connectivity to ‘internet of things’ devices, a research team at University of Washington has developed a power-efficient technology called Wi-Fi Backscatter that will enable...
The wait is finally over, Microsoft’s next gen console; the Xbox One arrives in India on 23rd September 2014. Amazon (India) has made the announcement on its website and has...
hello everyone, i need some help regarding gate 2015. I did my engineering in electrical stream and am a 2013 passed out.After my graduation ,i have taken coaching on java...
There were time when students used to study with text-books, used to take notes on a piece of paper and used to mug up every thing. Now over a period...