Career options after B.tech in Electronics and Communication field if interested in core electronics

Can anyone please guide me about the career options after B.tech in Electronics and Communication field...if I want to continue further in Core Electronics...and not in software companies...generally EC engineers opt for software companies...as there are very less opportunities in INDIA for core Electronics.....then what should I do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ADITI DHIMAN
    as there are very less opportunities in INDIA
    I do not agree with that opinion. The opportunities are less for 'average' engineers maybe a correct statement; but there are opportunities for the deserving candidates. You should look for job opportunities on the Internet - on most of the popular jobs websites like Naukri, Shine, Monster Jobs and others.

You should start looking for the companies that hire electronics (E&TC) engineers. Prepare your resume and start applying. If you want to pursue PG, you might want to appear for GATE or MS. It all depends on what kind of career you envision for yourself.
  • ADITI DHIMAN
    ADITI DHIMAN
    Thank you ..Sir...I am a 2nd yr student in B.tech .....I was afraid that there are less opportunities for EC engineers in their field ...now ...I understood it...and will work hard....in this field only... thank you...sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ADITI DHIMAN
    Thank you ..Sir...I am a 2nd yr student in B.tech .....I was afraid that there are less opportunities for EC engineers in their field ...now ...I understood it...and will work hard....in this field only... thank you...sir
    You're in second year and the only priority you should have is to make sure that you study all the topics with interest. It's too early to worry about jobs. Stay active on CrazyEngineers and other forums of your interest and ask as many questions you want, build your knowledge and make sure that you're ready to take up any opportunity that comes your way after your graduate.
  • ADITI DHIMAN
    ADITI DHIMAN
    Sure..sir ...i will....and thank you sir for guiding me....
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello Buddy.. Its good to hear you that you are worrying to go into core electronics than going to software like many other people now a days... But my suggestion is if you start gathering knowledge in the area you are interested in, definitely you will succeed in getting a good job in core electronics field.. I will not agree with the word that there are less oppertunities in India for electronics... our country is growing up now, and coming years there will be number of oppertunities for core fields.. soo keep going on and learn new things every day, and build your technical skills..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jolla Ltd., the Finish company founded by ex-Nokia employees, has started making waves thanks to a teaser it has put on the official website that says 'Something Big is about...
The NVIDIA Tesla K80 Dual GPU accelerator is the world's fastest graphics card - and boy, it's driving the entire graphics industry to a new benchmark! Nvidia announced the updated...
Hi Folks, How to Revert back to Original mode from Developer mode in Andriod 4.4.4, Can you please help me in this. Thanks, Madhu
As we declared previously, we are all geared up for celebrating the CrazyEngineers' 9th Anniversary on 26th November by celebrating the next week with a number of contests and giveaways...
I am trying to carryout gear design using AGMA method, but that includes finding allowable stress as a function of the material's Brinell hardness. Now the equation for that is...