career in mobile phone assembling

hello, i am b.tech ECE andi have been selected in an mobile assembling company. i want to know that is there bright future in this field or not because there the freshers sits on the conveyer belt and do soldering of lcd, camera, then assembling of mobile phone. please help me that wether should i go for it of do some other jo.

Replies

• MUKUL NEGI
    MUKUL NEGI
    I have the same query as i left job in a assembling company and now i don't know what to do?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, my advice is - if the job description / role is as plain as acting like an assembling robot DO NOT take it. But of course, you've to talk to the recruiters about the future and what kind of career growth the company offers. The recruiter MUST answer all your questions. Decide whether to take the job on the answers provided to you.
  • sanjay@sharma
    sanjay@sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, my advice is - if the job description / role is as plain as acting like an assembling robot DO NOT take it. But of course, you've to talk to the recruiters about the future and what kind of career growth the company offers. The recruiter MUST answer all your questions. Decide whether to take the job on the answers provided to you.
    hello sir, i have read your post, thank u very much.
    they have offered me the role of graduate engineer trainee in production department. but the thing is that there is no use of any knowledge what i had gained in the B.Tech.
    the main part of mobile phone is PCB, and it is imported from some where there, only assembling of mobile phone is done in the company. Even they don,t explain how to do?, and asks that can you do soldering? if yes , then they make you sit on the soldering table.
    some students says that there is good scope in this filed while some says that working here is total waste of time.
    thats why I am totaly confused and not able to decide whether to leave this job or not.
    please help me...............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sanjay@sharma
    some students says that there is good scope in this filed
    Did you ask them the details? Tell us the reasons they think are in favour of the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The course will cover Information Theory, Ordering of Information, Methods for Structuring and Visualisation of Information, Display of Qualitative Information, Process of Sorting and Categorising Information as well as...
Can anyone please let me know the difference between stdio.h & conio.h and where & when these header files should be used?
In their latest path breaking research work, a researcher trio from UC Berkeley, Arizona State University and University of Toronto, have made it possible to convert sunlight into liquid fuel,...
It's official, because it's from Phil Schiller to his colleagues at Apple! OSX El Capitan release date has been set to September 30, 2015. El Capitan is the name given...
Quote: Readers who are regular users of social media may have noticed a couple of hashtags popping up on Twitter over the past months — #ilooklikeanengineer and #thisiswhatanengineerlookslike. While Twitter...