Career help : sap oracle networking

hello everyone
i completed my b tech from jntu university.
i am confused with my career.
1 SAP
2 oracle
3 networking

which one is better

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Your interest is going to be the key here. Then comes your priority life of doing thing which you love or money.

Then decide which one you are going to choose
  • shiva meda
    shiva meda
    in my situation money

which one is better

but i love SAP and networking

i need quick job
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are a ton of parameters that will decide how quickly you'll get a job. It's better to explore the job opportunities in SAP and Networking domains so that you're well aware of what kind of job you'll get to do. Then choose the course that suits your interests more. That's the best way to go about it. It's a fact that most of the bigger corporations in IT domain work on SAP and Networking domains. SAP might limit your choice a bit as compared to networking though.

Make sure that you get certified in SAP or Networking (CCNA, for example) so that you improve your chances of getting selected.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

those who have appeared for gate and have got results please share your RANK and MARKS, gate score(optional).and dont forget to mention your stream and year of exam.please post as...
Fellow Engineers, Pleas share your thoughts on relevance of Design Aid hand books in Structural Engineering Exams. I believe it would be a greats support for students and if the...
Caleb Charland writes on his blog that while playing with oranges, copper wires and galvanized nails. Now using only the natural wedges held upright with armature of small wooden skewers...
What are the things that needed to be studied/learned to become an software engineer???
hi production engineers,usually we see tips for all the core branches but it is difficult to find guidance for some branches like production,chemical,electronics and instrumentation etc.i am here to help...