Career as an Electrical and Electronics Engineer

Hey,
I am a newbie, and I hope I am not abusing the very purpose of this forum.
I am currently pursuing my B.tech in E&E engineering. I am searching for a summer project to work on.
Can anybody please help me decide which discipline I should take up. As an E&E engineer I have a large number of choices and it is very difficult to decide. So, please help me!
-Thank you

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You didnt mention your year!

Anyway if its for summer project you can go with 2 choices one is the choice of your interest , I mean you might have some idea on any subject in which you are interested in to take up a project.

Or else you can go for any of the subject covered so far!
  • s.kannan
    s.kannan
    crazygenius
    Hey,
    I am a newbie, and I hope I am not abusing the very purpose of this forum.
    I am currently pursuing my B.tech in E&E engineering. I am searching for a summer project to work on.
    Can anybody please help me decide which discipline I should take up. As an E&E engineer I have a large number of choices and it is very difficult to decide. So, please help me!
    -Thank you
    😕 can you give any title
  • jaganathan
    jaganathan
    try something related to usage of static charge potential or
    in area of economic electronics
  • crazygenius
    crazygenius
    I'm sorry for not mentioning my year.
    I am a second year Electrical and electronics engineering student.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a computer engineering student and recently came across term Keyboard Buffering. Can someone explain to me what exactly is keyboard buffering?
in a bipolar junction transistor (used as an amplifier) the collector current is alpha times the emitter current and alpha is always less than one ,but amplification means the input...
How close to an edge of unreinforced concrete trench fill foundation is it possible to erect a brickwork wall, say 140mm wide? If the applied bearing pressure below foundation is...
If you have any queries regarding your summer training 2010, please post it here. This will help, have you seen 3 idiots (recent India BOX office super hit), you will...
Microsoft Small Basic 0.8 Size :- 4.67 MB Microsoft Small Basic is a project that is aimed at making computer programming accessible to beginners. The project comprises a simple programming...