Car designing career in india. I am mechanical engineer and I have a concern about my career in car designing

I am a mechanical engineer if 3rd year and I am interested in car designing so my question is that is there any scope in india for car designing. What will be the annual package for that .

Replies

• Bala Venkat
    Bala Venkat

#-Link-Snipped-#   Car designing is indeed an exciting career. An Automobile Designer or a Car Design could mean anything - a CAD designer, an Industrial Designer, a Transportation Designer. There are various courses you can do for specialization in these fields.

Usually designers get a role in R&D teams for new conceptual vehicles in top automobile companies. The salary range is 7 to 10 lacs per annum. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A System Designed to Handle End to End PaymentsAccept All Payment ModesWith Domestic and International Credit & Debit cards, EMI, Netbanking from 58 banks, UPI and 8 mobile wallets, Razorpay...
I need the book for that title. it says electrical machinery but there is no such topic in the book. any ideas what book might contain that title 
Instructables says:In this instructable we will learn how to make a really working gas turbine engine at home. There are many tries to make a homemade gas turbine, described over...
Any here experience in the zalenium how to use to do Auto scale ?
I need an area of interest in manufacturing engineering for making a research proposal for applying for Phd