Can't anyone develop mobile app of CE ???

namaste, here all of you. a thought of mobile app especially made for CE striked me today. but my all sins came across me, coz uptill now I DONT KNOW to design mobile apps. so, i need your help. please can any programmer out there can't build such app and relenquish the thirst of posting of thousands of CEans?? It would be great thing if anyone did this. thanks bye😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Pratik: Please refrain from using non-English words unless absolutely necessary. Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pratik2403
    pratik2403
    The_Big_K
    @Pratik: Please refrain from using non-English words unless absolutely necessary. Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    extremely sorry for nonenglish word. i didnt did it intentionaly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of engineering students and professionals are concerned about 'career'. I wish to know what does 'career' mean to you? Is it your job or something else?
i am working on a project of jet engine , i need to know about rotary compressors . and the commmercially available rotary compressor ...asap
Are webpages written in HTML,So if you know only HTML,You can build a webpage,or there's more behind a webpage?
decree (v) : An official order, usually having the force of law This word can also be a verb. To decree something is to declare it formally and officially. deem...
edifice (n): A big, imposing building elocution (n): The art of public speaking A locution is a particular word or phrase. Someone who speaks well is eloquent. electorate (n): The...