Can you suggest a unique PHP project idea?

im studying bcs degree .i want to submit my final year project to my college. which ever im taking the project the college is rejecting because of someone has done it. so can u give me some new unique php projects with its details?    

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

How about developing a mini facebook clone? I bet no one has done it before. Alternatively, you could built a rapid UPI generic payment gateway with PHP.

Alternatively, you could build a simple image background remover based on AI with PHP. 

• Rahul adaki
    Rahul adaki

yes sir please..

• Rahul adaki
    Rahul adaki

sir this topic is taken by some other  in our college

can u please suggest me some other? 

• Rahul adaki
    Rahul adaki

ya sir this urs told topic is unique my classmate had idea about this and asked for hod of my college she rejected to do this topic

so can u suggest me some other one

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I posted three ideas and you simply replied saying "this idea is taken" - did not even care to write which idea has been picked and what is your opinion about the other three. 

Take a moment to explore other ideas I suggested. If they don't look good to you, tell me what is your existing skills-set and what kind of project would you like to do. I cannot keep suggesting random ideas and have you reject them at your will. It'll waste time for both you and me. 

Why not take a moment to tell me what efforts have you taken to find out ideas, which ideas did you pick up and why did you discard them so that we can help you better. 

Help us, help you. 

• Rahul adaki
    Rahul adaki

Sry sir i saw only ur mini facebook topic.

Rest of 2 i didnt understood.

Can u please give me some more explanation about rest of the 2 topics.?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nidhi Prayas is a programme rolled out by the TIMED centre of the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology, Trivandrum to encourage startups to develop prototypes of...
I want to do in asp.net sir. i need guidance to make the project sir I don't have any idea about asp.net sir. Which ide is better to make project...
I have 6+ years of exp, Which company have better opportunity for onsite opportunity at Canada?
Sir, currently I am working as a system administrator in a mid-size tech support company since July 2017 in Jaipur Rajasthan. I have completed my graduation B.Tech in 2017 and...
Just a little change that we introduced a few hours ago on CrazyEngineers. Earlier, we had one avatar file (a png image) which would load everywhere. This resulted into slow...