Can we mass produce a product like this, at a reasonable price for every day use in hospitals?

Would it be possible to make a product like this for a reasonable price on a large scale?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The company I work for is studying this product currently. There are different versions possible. From what little feed back we got from the field is that nurses in India are quite adept at this job. Many feel that this gadget is not of much use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, Is 2 TB of external hard disk at price of 6099/- rupees is a costly one or nominal one ? Brand "Seagate" not other brands. Please cast your...
Hi guys, this is my first post here, it is about a video I made about sensors and instruments used in industry today. Here it is: Looking forward to your...
hello i want to ask question if i design using code ASCE7-10 and i want to define Eqx and Eqy and i am not from USA how i can define...
Hi, I would like to share this video with you about getting started with PIC MCUs: this is the beginning of a practical video course, so feedback is welcome.
Rifath Sharook, an 18-year old from Pallapatti town in Tamilnadu, India, has designed and fabricated what is thought to be world’s smallest and lightest satellite weighing at just 64-grams! Not...