can we generate current from human pulse?

๐Ÿ˜•i just got a doubt that can human pulses be used to generate a small amount of electric current atleast? if yes how much it will be....
is there any projects based on this? please help me

Replies

• iAstro
    iAstro
    eager2learn
    ๐Ÿ˜•i just got a doubt that can human pulses be used to generate a small amount of electric current atleast? if yes how much it will be....
    Yeah.. Indeed buddy!๐Ÿ˜€
    Electric current can be generated using human body pulses. I think it will require the same electronic circuitry which will consists of Instrumentation amplifier & All remaining blocks!
    No doubt, That current will be in very few micro-amperes. but, only to generate current from human pulses & have some circuitry for that will be not of much use in my opinion because doctors can measure those easily! but, yeah.. Generation is possible!๐Ÿ˜

eager2learn
    is there any projects based on this? please help me
    Umm.. There are number of projects projects available but, Not exactly on Measuring or Generating Human pulses.. but you can have a look..
    Take a look..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜›
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    From human pulse?First time i am confronted with!
  • ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    go with piezoelectric crystals.
    best suited to convert the mechanical vibrations to electricity.
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    as far as i knw... v can bt it wont be a enough for any use....
  • jerryvn01
    jerryvn01
    Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

[FONT="]Apart from that, this link below may be useful: [/FONT] #-Link-Snipped-#
    Tks again and pls keep posting.
  • occam
    occam
    As you mention ideals, why not using brainwaves - there might well be some Ohms Law like the higher the ideal the higher the brain current, or voltage?!?
    jerryvn01
    Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
  • ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    for your kind information, the energy available from that process can be easily used for low power electronics.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Take human pulses away dear friend. Just view your body movement. You can create a powerhouse from you, atleast for your mobile phone. Do a bit of research on MEMS(Micro electromechanical systems), the piezo electric crystals can utilise each and every vibration you unknowingly produce.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are very few user of ubuntu as compared to windows.As we all know that Windows are very well known in terms of ease of use and functionality.And in favour...
Hi all, i work on catia analysis. the run for even simple file takes a lot of memory and a lot of time for computations.the result files obtained are of...
I was reading in Google news about protests in India over the price of fuel. How is fuel priced in India? In the USA, prices vary across the country. The...
i am doing a final year mini project and i want to know some cost estimation and some ideas of the project ๐Ÿ˜• 1.paper counting machine 2.fabrication of pneumatic paper...
Those who are thinking about starting out on their own, should pay attention to how simple-yet-useful ideas can help you start your own startup. Look at PhoneCurry - a startup...