Can SCIENCE explain Everything? [DEBATE]

share us your opinion about this view if Science can explain EVERYTHING....
πŸ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    da_joker
    share us your opinion about this view if Science can explain all....
    πŸ‘
    At any point in the time, science canot explain everything.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Changed the title a bit for better visibility.

Science, the term itself is man-made. If we say that man can not be perfect, science can't be perfect either. So, science can't explain everything. Moreover, human-race would lose motivation for progress if we knew answers for everything. At the same time, we believe that everything occurs for a reason and science helps us discover these reasons. Science, I think, can explain the MOST, but not all.

Here is an article about -> 2 awesome acts that science can't explain:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    If Science could explain everything, we already would've started celebrating science as a religion and scientists as almost demiGods.

Science aims to explain everything. Some inventions and discoveries are made with planning and with that specific goal in mind. But most inventions and progress, in pretty much any field, are accidental. Usually, when trying to accomplish something, scientists and inventors stumble upon something else. Some strange phenomenon. In trying to explain that strangeness, new things are born or new progress is made.

Science will always be trying to explain everything. Or rather, humans would always try to explore and explain everything using science. Till that time, there will be unexplained things. There will be questions. But it doesn't mean that science could not explain them. It only means that science has no explanation for that as of now, and those who can explain them using existing science, or those who can develop some new science to explain it, are yet to come.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the discussion is more about - 'Will Science Be Able To Explain Everything In Future?'.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    I think the discussion is more about - 'Will Science Be Able To Explain Everything In Future?'.
    Well, If you say a 5th standard kid that "In 16th century people think that it is sun which is revolving around earth", what will he say? "those guys ware dump I know everything"
    probably this same situation will be after 100 years later from now,and there will be new questions for science.πŸ˜€
    But, this is good situation that science and technology is answering all questions one by oneπŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree, but even after centuries later; science now has more things to explain. That's why I said science can't explain everything at any point in time. Of course I don't know for sure.
  • da_joker
    da_joker
    if we say Science can't explain everything....then what can't it explain......what about dark MAGIC....
    πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Has anyone performed a dynamic analysis for the bleachers ? I am doing this analysis using SAP2000, modeling my support which is the raker beam and the bleacher, assigning...
Japanese company OPTON has created an award winning pipe bender called T-WIN20 KDM. The robot can bend pipes with parts attached - something that is considered very difficult. It also...
People were disappointed that iPhone 5 wasn't announced at the WWDC 2012. But that hasn't stopped the fanboys from dissecting the keynotes and find out ways to draw conclusions. The...
HTC One S's received lot of positive reviews from the reviewers world-wide. The phone has been launched in India and the price tag is set to Rs. 33,000; which is...
Mozilla is working on 'Junior' browser for iPad that is set to change the look and feel of browsers forever. The Junior dumps all the traditional address bar and tabs...