Can plastic can be used in medians?

can plastic can be used in construction on medians what are it's advantages and dis-advantages

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Plastics (recycled) have been in use for this in Japan for long. I have seen this in Tokyo as far back as 1985.
  • Rajcivl
    Rajcivl
    bioramani
    Plastics (recycled) have been in use for this in Japan for long. I have seen this in Tokyo as far back as 1985.
    oh thank you sir
  • Rajcivl
    Rajcivl
    sir in the one you saw are they are using plastic instead of steel??and mixing it with concrete??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rajcivl
    sir in the one you saw are they are using plastic instead of steel??and mixing it with concrete??
    It was all plastic. When I asked for the reason, I was told that it was to prevent damage to vehicles in case someone swipes it. This was very long back. The concept might have changed later.
  • Rajcivl
    Rajcivl
    bioramani
    It was all plastic. When I asked for the reason, I was told that it was to prevent damage to vehicles in case someone swipes it. This was very long back. The concept might have changed later.
    thanks sir 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Rajcivl
    thanks sir 😀
    Hey friend kindly use the user ratings instead of thank you post

That will be of a great help in keeping the forum cleaner

Nice to see you posting often here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when browser send request to the server, how server come to know that requst is get or post?
i am in BE last year....pls give mi suggetions...about the computer security projects....
To disable the access to USB port, for pen drive: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK. 3. Locate,...
I am doing speech -music discrimination using matlab as my main project. In that i am having rms module , zcr module and lpc module. For each individual signal i...
Hello , I m Arun ,a b.tech 2012 passout . i have been searching for job since since June 2012 in Delhi Ncr . I know Java,J2ee,Android,Php,Drupal,Joomla. I joined a...