Can I make a live project in C, C++

hello, i have a little knowledge of c,c++,php.
can i make a live project?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please ask your questions in Project Ideas section. You've already asked for database-based projects here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Yes, you can make a live project if you want.
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    okk sir ,,,,,plz suggest me some ideas with little introduction for live project..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    okk sir ,,,,,plz suggest me some ideas with little introduction for live project..
    Have you looked for ideas in our project ideas: #-Link-Snipped-# .

Choose a project and let us know so that we can discuss it further. 😀
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    yes sir i hvae looked.
    i m interested in ad agency in php.
    provide some info about this...
    like platform,requirements,module of project etc.
    wat i hav to do for making this project??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    i m interested in ad agency in php.
    provide some info about this...
    like platform,requirements,module of project etc.
    Ad Agency in PHP sounds an interesting project. However, guess everything just from the name is going to be a little difficult. Are you planning to build an online software for management of a regular ad-agency or you're planning to build something like Google Adwards that manages all the ad-agencies and their campaigns?

Figure out the details and come back. We'll then discuss how to go about this.
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    i m planning to build an online software for management of a regular ad-agency..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    i m planning to build an online software for management of a regular ad-agency..
    Great! The next step would be to list out the functions of any regular ad-agency. In short, how they gather ideas from their clients, how they develop the creatives and how they select the ad dimensions, rates etc and the selection of the media to publish the ads.

This could be very basic -
    1. Clients Management
    2. Creatives Management (banners, text, images)
    3. Media Management - selection of media for publishing of ads
    So these three could be the overall modules for your project. Now the next step would be to list out the features of each module. Try to come up with a list of features that could be a part of the above three.
    I'm assuming this would be an online project so PHP+MySQL Or Ruby or Java would be an ideal choice. I'd vouch for PHP or Ruby along with JavaScript.
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    hello sir, if i want to study any ad-agency project,,, wat i have to do for this????????
    plz help me........
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    plz refer me some sites, from where i can get idea of online ad-agency,,,what services are provided by ad-agency.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    plz refer me some sites, from where i can get idea of online ad-agency,,,what services are provided by ad-agency.
    Your best friend is Wikipedia. Go through this article and list out your points: Advertising Agency

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want 2 make a project on digital circuits or related to digital signals please send me...i atleast want your advise...
i want to start my own small scale industry along with my one friend. i m final year chemical engg student. i will start this after getting 1 yr industrial...
hello everyone can you give me the idea about a matlab project based on wireless,communication, hardware or networking.......please
Estonia, a small country in Europe is making coding a part of Grade-A education. Kids, just 7 year old will now be taught the basics of programming and coding. I'm...
Hi I am N.shiyam sundhar from Pondicherry. I did my schooling in Deepa oli high school(84%) and Vivekanandha higher secondary school(71%) and i completed myBE (EEE) degree in Mailam engineering...