CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Manish Goyal

MemberFeb 22, 2014

dude I am following your posts since many days, It is good that you have very keen interest in Programming.

I will rather suggest you to focus on c only for now and simultaneously focus on your mathematical skills that I believe is the base for every great programmer

Also start participating in online coding competition that will be add great motivation to your learning.

Code chef and top coder are good platform where you can compete with world.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Aadit Kapoor

MemberFeb 22, 2014

I have learned the basics of c
    Isn't c++ similar to c?
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberFeb 22, 2014

Truly speaking I have never learnt c, but in my career as a programmer I have only seen only one difference between two , i.e for input, it is scanf in c , cin for c++ and printf in c and cout for c++ 😀

Rest I am really not sure

But that doesn't matter actually c or c++ is just a base through which you should start learning

Rest Programming is not just about syntax, if anyone who can can think logically then he is a programmer if any one who can bring solutions then he is a programmer

Thanks
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 22, 2014

Thread locked.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register