Can I Build a Robot?

Hi....
Plz help me frndz,,
M a 2nd year Student & intersted in making a mini project with ny friends here on robotics.
So plz help me from where to start....
I've made a group havin electrical,electronics,C-S Students...!
we need a push.. plz help wit small projects...
keeping a view of my future in Designing...!!
Robotics facinates me...
any1.... plz come forward 4 helpπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Can I Build a Robot......??????

Your team *can* build a robot. Why don't you get all of them on CE and get the discussions started. As you know we've lot of robotics enthusiasts on CE. You'll get lot of help.

Your query is very generic. If you have specific questions, please post them here. Start with the exact scope & nature of your project.

[PS: Avoid using SMS text while posting on CE Forums]
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    I was also once fascinated about robots πŸ˜›... so as part of my semester project with my team i developed a MicroMouse....😁..

so i can help you on micro controller programming... little bit πŸ˜’
    but the end result was different 😁
  • $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    ya,plz dump in any kind of help u can!
  • $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    ok,I'll have my frndz soon here!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'd love to help you. But as I said, you need to discuss the problems that you're facing!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Heya.. hopefully you can get some ideas from our CE Bot project! πŸ˜€
  • $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    Thanks ash,it was a great help,I and my team will surely get a jerk from bot project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey...... can anyone give me any link to programming code for time controlling of dc motor? i'll be very grateful.
Hi, guys... this thread is for any query realeted to usb pen drive.
I'm sure a good bunch of our CEans are preparing for the Common Admission Tests conducted every year by Indian Institutes Of Management. Now that the mighty CAT is just...
Aston Martin has released scant details and sketches of its new super car codenamed One-77 that will sell for at least 1.3 million euros excluding tax ($1.95 million), making it...
i want some informatin and features can i add in intra network message service project some feature like i know is as follows 1.application is load when system is boot...