can anyone help me in "Brain "Computer Interface"

I want to work on Brain Computer Interface. Need your suggestion

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Irfan Amin
    I want to work on Brain Computer Interface. Need your suggestion
    Go ahead and ask your query in detail. This is not a chat window. This is a forum. You post your question and all the details and those who can answer, will answer voluntarily.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    I want to work on this area need your kind suggestion
    "
    Comparison of Electroencephalogram (EEG) Signal Analysis Techniques

"
    Can anyone suggest me in this area. Its my final year project.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    I want to work on this area need your kind suggestion
    "
    Comparison of Electroencephalogram (EEG) Signal Analysis Techniques

"
    Can anyone suggest me in this area. Its my final year project.
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    Ankita Katdare
    Go ahead and ask your query in detail. This is not a chat window. This is a forum. You post your question and all the details and those who can answer, will answer voluntarily.
    I want to post a query tell me how can I post myquery
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Irfan Amin
    I want to post a query tell me how can I post myquery
    Thats a big topic. Firstly make sure you define a scope that is actually achievable for your final year project. What exactly do you want to achieve in this project?

Maybe you can refer to this Wiki link to get ideas on brain interfacing. Refer to the Open Source Project section:
    Comparison Of Consumer Brain%E2%80%93Computer Interfaces
  • Irfan Amin
    Irfan Amin
    ash
    Thats a big topic. Firstly make sure you define a scope that is actually achievable for your final year project. What exactly do you want to achieve in this project?

Maybe you can refer to this Wiki link to get ideas on brain interfacing. Refer to the Open Source Project section:
    Comparison Of Consumer Brain%E2%80%93Computer Interfaces
    I want to work on comparison techniques of EEG.
    Comparative analysis of EEG Signals

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Disney Research Zurich and ETH have collaborated to design an astounding project- The VertiGo. But what's so special about VertiGo? It turns out that VertiGo is a gravity-defying robot which...
A team of researchers at University of Newcastle, led by Professor Paul Dastoor, has developed the world’s first 'Scanning Helium Microscope'. Current high powered microscopes either use light or electrons...
If we flip through the pages of any standard chemistry book, we would surely find a section in physical chemistry concerning chemical bonds, where we might encounter a quick note...
It's time to rejoice for IoT enthusiasts as Raspberry Pi Zero now comes with a built-in camera connector. The news hit the stands when Raspberry Pi founder Eben Upton officially...
The NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) is funding the phase 2 of researches such as Cryogenic Sleep Chambers, Magneto-shells, Laser Propulsion System and Grow-able Space Habitat as a part of...