Can anybody give me some information about part time MBA in Entrepreneurship

I did my BE in E&C, Mtech in CS, Doing Phd in Biomedical. But I want to learn some of the theoretical or core aspects of Entrepreneurship. I cant attend classes😀() So searching for Some information from my friends. I am desparate, do help me friends. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Institutes Offering Entrepreneurship Courses

â€Â¢ IIM, Ahmedabad, Bangalore & Kolkata
    â€Â¢ All India Management Association Center for Management Education, New Delhi
    â€Â¢ Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
    â€Â¢ Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gujarat
    â€Â¢ FICCI, New Delhi
    â€Â¢ Small Industries Service Institute, New Delhi
    â€Â¢ National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development, New Delhi
    â€Â¢ National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), New Delhi
    â€Â¢ ASEED and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), New Delhi
    â€Â¢ Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), New Delhi
    â€Â¢ Institute of Marketing and Management (IMM), New Delhi
    â€Â¢ Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jharkhand
    â€Â¢ Xavier Institute of Management (XIM), Orissa
    â€Â¢ Management Development Institute, Haryana
    â€Â¢ Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM), Madhya Pradesh
    â€Â¢ Symbiosis Center for Management, Maharashtra
    â€Â¢ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.

source:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Hi Reya. Thanks for the Reply. I have made a point on those. I will Search it. By the mean time could you look for some "part time MBA" in the same. Thanks is advance. Your help is appriciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RKNEC - one of the premier engineering colleges in central India is organizing alumni meet for its alumni in Pune and Mumbai region. The schedule of the event is as...
CEans, I'm totally excited to inform you about my forthcoming trip titled as "Once In A Lifetime 2.0" to one of the most intriguing places on Earth - Israel. The...
wer in practical life r ve gonna apply d concepts in eng maths??? may b simple maths is applicable .wat is d use ?? is it simply tat a engineer...
Yesterday I got selected in Infosys. Their process of selection was simple - Reasoning Test, English Test, Interview The Reasoning test consisted of 30 questions to be solved in 40...
Hello Crazy Engineers.. I'm planning to design a Wheelchair controlled by a remote wirelessly. 1. What are the Parameters should i be aware of? 2. If I'm going to stimulate...