Can A Billion Dollar Business Be Built Without Being A Fraud?

People usually believe that any successful businessman, who's accumulated lot of wealth through his/her business has done it through illegal means. I'm generalizing, of course. But that's exactly what people feel when they see a person making big bucks through business. Do you think a billion dollar business can be built without being a fraud or without cheating anyone? Your candid opinion, please?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Do you feel that buying something for X cost and selling it for 1.5X cost is fraud? If so, then it is being fraud. Generally business evolves this way. We order stuffs in bulk for a cheaper price and sell it to our customers, with some handling of ours so that it becomes slightly unique or better than the original, in an enhanced way. But, other than this, getting the business out of cheating may be the cheapest way, but in the course of time, people might lose trust, when it is in light! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I *might* just buy Samsung Galaxy Note - one of the devices that's really got my attention. The Note has a bigger screen so that I can do email and...
Samsung Wave S8500 (Wave I) and Wave II owners have been eagerly waiting for the bada 2.0 update. Earlier, Samsung's official twitter account mentioned that the bada 2 update will...
Ever tried using your touchscreen device in winter with your gloves on? Well, it's pain. But thanks to Mujjo that the gloves will let you operate your touchscreen devices without...
What a shocking discovery! Adobe has a big development center in India and several hundred employees work in it. But India is nowhere in the list of the countries for...
Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and...