Campus Recruitment Traning Online On CE!

I have seen a trend here that students who complete III year or have started their final year, go for 'Campus Recruitment Traning' or 'Campus Recruitment Coaching Classes' which have heavy fees.

They are typically taught:
1. Normal Mathematics/LR/Quants/DI/DS
2. Basic English
3. Groomed for GDs and PI

They teach how to dress yourself and be present on the day of the PI or how to sit/speak in GD sessions.

I think we can do all this coaching online on CE.

What do you think, CEans?

Replies

• andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    yes ....you are true
    i spent 5000/- for campus placement training programme
    now i feel the same that you have said
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    INR 5k.! Woa! I think there's a serious need for something very cost effective and actually delivers value. What I've hear is that these campus placement trainers give you the same old tips from body-language books, and the tips they get elsewhere.
  • Shobhan Mankad
    Shobhan Mankad
    yes of course, the point no. 1 & 2 can be easily done here. the 3rd point , not so much, but yeah the current topics going in the GD round can be easily discussed here. the apti tests that you are conducting , i really must say, i love it. 😀 continue doing so.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Shobhan: we are glad you like it. We need support from all CEans to conduct online training. 😀 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i m working on wireless electriity project so , wil u help me for doing this? sir i gonna need a block diagram & the component list.... if u...
Mercury has launched cheap Android tablet mTab for a price that will surely turn heads - Rs. 9499/-. The budget android tablet rivals with Beetel and Reliance 3G tablet which...
Students of Department of instrumentation, Pad Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of engineering and technology, Pimpri, Pune. are organizing a National level event VISVESVARA'11 On the occasion of engineering day i.e....
MECHAURA is the National Level Technical Extravaganza organized by Mechanical Engineering Association of SJCET On 17th September, 2011. Events: 1. Paper Presentation 2. Best Manager 3. Bike Assembly 4. Lathe...
Blitzkrieg 11 is aNATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY THE EEE DEPT OF R.M.K ENGINEERING COLLEGE KAVARAIPETTAI Events: 1. IDEA PRESENTATION 2. ROBOT-DE-RALLYE 3. TECH QUIZ 4. IQ WIZ 5....