Calculator Application for Windows 7

Hi,
Default calculator of Windows 7 sucks. It works on the mode you choose and each mode has some limitations.
For example I want to do some basic division and multiplication and same time I want to convert some data in binary to hex to decimal. So programmer mode does not support division result in point format.
Anybody using any external calculator software which have all functions but no limitation to switch modes or like that.

Replies

• Big_B
    Big_B
    I use Google. 馃槈馃榿馃槢

Ex.
    - 0x30 into decimal
    - ((49846846564 * 70) + 0xFB ) into octal
    - 5465444 % 5
    - and so on.. 馃槈
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I agree, the default calc isn't that good. I didn't bother looking for alternatives, I just used a spreadsheet application like Excel for calculations. More useful that way, and the formulas can be reused and manipulated.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Everybody's hopped on to Windows 10 already? Wow!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Try this Papyros Calculator : #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's the calculator that is included in Material based ArchLinux based distro, Papyros 路 GitHub. But you can try in Windows too. Maybe W7 uses QT4, I guess and this is QT5 app. So, chances are there it might not work in Seven. But will work in Windows 10.

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thank you Guys for suggestion. I will them try and see how that works.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SAVE ME: SAFETY ON YOUR FINGERTIPS. Hey I created this app as I think that technology can overcome the biggest problem, i.e Women Safety. This app is a safety app...
This is our final year project. And i don't hav any ideas about it. can u help us?? #racing game
Just about a minute ago, I quickly added an important task I need to do on Monday to my Google Calendar. It syncs up with my mobile phone's notification system...
what is the position of samsung in world .how people take its product and others..
Hi friends, I need some ideas 4 my mechatronics mini project send me topic plzzzz....