Calculating forces on a fabric web

I have been presented a unique challenge by a client: run a stress analysis on a trampoline foot-to-rail interface. Running the analysis is simple once I know the resultant forces. The kicker is that is it based on a 200lb man jmping off center on the mat. Do I simply calculate the total force and skew it proportionally to the distance from a side? TIA for the advice.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For the background I'm B.Tech CSE Batch 2015 student who has passed out this july , after trying for several jobs in these 4-5 months , I am not able...
Plz help me out. can engineers go for banking sector aft completion of engg? I have completed my BE in CSE and willing to join bank, plz somebody guide me...
hi, friends , I need some suggestions for a project in cryptography. Not too easy or too hard. A moderate one. This is for my mini project.
A team of Chinese Researchers from Hangzhou Dianzi University and Zhejiang University has developed a new neuro-morphic chip called 'Darwin' that hopes to prepare the hardware for running smart algorithms...
Hello everyone !!! Exams are scheduled in first week of Jan 2016.Can anybody help me with study material ???