yamrajbhalla
    I Got a huge c++ programming project
    it must hc 30-35 pges src code
    10-12 pges flowchrt
    and 5-10 pgs out put

i need sm assistance in this
    i ll pst ma project if i get a no. of rplies
    Hi yamraj 😀

I guess if you will type your sentences in full rather than in sms languge, we would be able to understand what you tried to say. Have a look at the following link 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    If your project has some potential than I am with you, otherwise I will think about it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should give us an idea of your project. It will attract more replies.
  • yamrajbhalla
    yamrajbhalla
    My Project

Design a billing system and customer file system for the Super Shoppy.
    Users:
    Super shoppy billing clerk.
    Requirements
    Shoppy maintains different memberships for its customers. The Executive Membership, the Premier
    membership and general customers who are not regular and not registered. For different memberships,
    different rate of discount can be applied in total bill amount.
    Shoppy maintains the list of the items available for sale in one file systems. It maintains master data for
    item and also quantity in stock.
    The billing system adds the item in bill bought by customer, updates the stock and while calculating total
    bill amount, checks the type of the membership and apply respective discount. Every record of bill
    transaction is maintained in appropriate file.
    Identify files and their fields and design manu base system to do...
    * Printing bill, duplicate bill and answering bill related queries
    * Sale related queries and summery report
    (Files: Bill Head, Bill details, Customer master, Item Master)
  • yamrajbhalla
    yamrajbhalla
    Guidelines of project

3. The project report must consist of
    (i) Synopsis(2-3 pages)
    (ii) Flow Charts/DFD(10-12 pages)
    (iii) Source code(30-35 pages)
    (iv) Output Reports(5-10 pages)
    (v) Bibliography(1-2 pages)
  • yamrajbhalla
    yamrajbhalla
    thnks shalini for
    your advice to write in pure english

i'll try to avoid sms text language
    to my level best
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Hey friend, this types of projects are ordinary & they are available everywhere with ease. We can do nothing in this project except making it feaure rich. Try your hand in some new & innovative projects. Sorry to say that I dont want to get my time wasted, cause I am already working on one exciting project & is very important for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You've heard all about it, you've probably given it a spin, and maybe added it as a search plugin. But wouldn't it be nice if you could get Wolfram Alpha's...
Hi friends...😀 I am Harmeek Singh, done ma engineering in Mechanical from Punjabi University, Patiala. I am interested in Automotive sector and want to work in FEA discipline. thanks😛
So I was given a list of Test Cases and to see if they would work with jmeter. This web application runs on websphere application server. After reading through the...
Are you a Blaze or a Trojan Warrior? The latest range of Speedglas welding masks from 3M, the diversified technology company, has arrived. Designed specifically for the occasional welder who...
Hi CEans, Do you know who are all "THE WORLDS BEST HACKERS" , well if you don't know!! Here is a chance to meet them..... The Master minds behind many...