C program that enables m68hc11 to operate it as a data logger

Hi,,All
I am new to this subject and Hope that I will get some sort of guidance from this forum.
I need a C program that enables the M68HC11 to work it as a data logger ,only program I had my Kit and I want to write a program including the components like A/D converter,counter,real time clock and should able to take some samples.

Thanks a lot.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, We have our friend, the computer geek CEan-Leo aka Nrupen answering the questions this time. 😀 Leo is on CE since past 6 months and has enriched our...
As we know that since the e-book readers and tablet computers become more common, there is a high possibility that physical books could disappear sooner than expected. Some experts have...
On November 15th, Microsoft will launch Games for Windows Marketplace. It is an online store that will let users buy digital copies of games directly from the browser. Besides online...
The technology use is growing at an insane rate. But IT budgets are flat. Businesses now look for instant, pay-per-use, on-demand models. The cloud will impact IT service providers in...
Chris Barnes takes on EARL - the Enhanced Automated Robotic Launcher - the new bowling robot at the International Training and Research Center in Arlington. This robot bowler, cheekily named...