C or Assembly language?

In Embedded Industry , C programming is used or Assembly language programming?
I am weak in assembly language but think better about C.
How much is important to work on assembly language?

Replies

• rinoobp
    rinoobp
    C Programming Language is a powerful Language which can access the H/W directly through Assembly language or through built in functions (Library functions).
    If you wanna embed assembly code in C, You jest use the keyword asm.
    eg:-

if you wanna display Mouse in user screen on run time try this in your program.....

asm mov ax,1
    asm int 0x33
  • madangopal99
    madangopal99
    'C' is the best programming language for Embedded system. Try to use as may as libraries to make your code simple. The latest compliers produce very optimized code for 'C' program. Since lots of new microcontrollers and 32 bit microcontrollers are becoming as cheap as 8 bit microcontroller it is wise to use 'C' language program than the assembly language program.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Gurjap *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Location: awwwwwwww *Occupation: pursuing B.Tech from NITJ Work Experience: whoops, not applicable yet *Hobbies & Interests: hmmm, what a deep query. i seriously wonder what...
Hello everyone 😀 I'm asked to work on project using matlab and I haven't study it before so please I need you to give me the best sources to study...
I am graduating and obtaining a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineer this semester. I have been looking for jobs throughout the state of Florida but everything requires 3-5 years of experience!...
Good morning, On monday i have to give network programming paper. But i have not studied anything for that before. And now when i have started studying i am not...
Hi friends, Is there any code to auto logoff the PC in given time? I have seen some software to logoff, shutdown, restart the PC automatically. But I need some...