Buy mobile phone from dubai

My Sister is coming from dubai. Can i ask her to buy a mobile phone from there? Will i get all company warranty? Is Samsung S3 cheaper there? Please suggest guys. Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you can check the prices for yourself on Google. I've often heard that if you haggle with the sellers, they'll often reduce the prices. One of my relatives bought a 46" Sony Bravia at half the price it's available in India!

I'm not sure about the warranty though. I'd like to believe that Samsung will offer international warranty on all their products. But it's always better to check.

#-Link-Snipped-# may know whether warranties work on products bought in Dubai.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today Wikimedia Foundation in partnership with Aircel has announced the arrival of Wikipedia Zero in India. According to this initiative Aircel subscribers can now browse the mobile version of the...
I read some where that doing masters in Germany is subsidized that you don't have to pay tuition fees. Is that true ? Can you please share the procedure to...
It's been just a few hours since Google announced the next one in the 'Nexus' series and the Googlers in India have dedicated a separate page to the tablet. Check:...
I've often wondered why my Android does not have a native YouTube upload app. Looks like Nokia has beat Google in releasing a dedicated YouTube Upload app - that lets...
Hi..everyone..Im doing my final year project on location tracking using zigbee networks......Ok...this is my project..The zigbee module is connected to the computer and the zigbee module is connected to a...