CrazyEngineers
  • Hey if you are looking to buy Playbook Tablet. Then this good news for you...
    [​IMG]
    Now buy Blackberry Playbook Tablet at $199. And its available in three version models in 16Gb, 32GB and 64GB. 16 GB Tablet for $199.99, Wheras 32GB Tablet price $249.99 and 64GB version model for $399.99.

Video Review:

Features:
    It has a 7inch, 1024 x 600 px display.
    1GB Ram, 1GHZ TI dual core processor.
    Wi-Fi device, 3G Available.

As before when RIM introduced tablet then it was priced at $499. Now you get large discount at $300 on it.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2011

I'm not a fan of Blackberry OS. I've used BB; but it just doesn't seem to work the way other phones do.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 25, 2011

The_Big_K
    I'm not a fan of Blackberry OS. I've used BB; but it just doesn't seem to work the way other phones do.
    They have their own bbOS right... So, it is easy for the business people to work with, as it has all the tools necessary for them... 😀
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 25, 2011

@praveen: It's for non-business people too. ☕

The Blackberry boys song -
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 25, 2011

AbraKaDabra
    @praveen: It's for non-business people too. ☕
    Well, I just said it has many features for them, so business class people will prefer it... 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register