Business Options After Diploma In Mechanical Engineering

can someone plzzzzzzzzz guide me about business options after diploma in mechanical engineering?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sumit bhoir
    can someone plzzzzzzzzz guide me about business options after diploma in mechanical engineering?????
    I've moved your post into a new discussion in Entrepreneurship section. Your question does not yield any information about the kind of business you'd like to go into and your overall background and finance conditions.

Starting a business typically depends on various factors including 1. The markets you'd like to target 2. Overall investment you can make 3. Your team etc.

You may go into any business - related to mechanical engineering or completely different. We'll need more clarity on what you're planning to do and some background of yours that will help us offer better advice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I was going through the news this morning to find out there is a new ruckus regarding portfolio distribution in the NaMo Cabinet. I thought some ideal names would...
It is my great privilege to be a part of Crazy Engineers Community. My Details: Name : NAGARJUNA AGRAHARA Occupation : Student College: Nitk Surathkal (Currently 1st year B.Tech) Branch...
This is my first post. I got to know about this blog from my friend @micheal john . Hope I will be an active participant in this blog.
If you are a frequent user of both Microsoft Outlook and Google+ Hangouts, this is just the most awesome news you'll read during your office hours today. Google has launched...
Nokia India is on a spree of launching the newly introduced smartphone models in the country and this time it has brought the 'Nokia XL Dual SIM' phone with a...