Business & Luck

CEans,

What do you think about connection between business & luck? Do you think building a successful business is all about being lucky?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Building a new business is about how clear are your ideas about it, are the ideas practical and, bottom line will people pay money for it!!

Of course, if lady luck shines on you, then you might take off sooner than expected. But lady luck should be a bonus not a plan!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    *lighter side*
    If business was luck , I would not have to struggle with Project management. Neither did we need IIMs.

Though i have no intentions of making it to bussiness woman ,I think its about one's attitude to take the highs and lows of business, taking avantage of lows can be called 'luck' and reaping the benifits of high as well 😁. it might as well involve deligence of a foresee and take required actions now,
    i would not mind mentioning a quote all over again here " I love luck, the more I work hard towards it , the more I find it"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally believe in "The harder I work the luckier I get" 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hardwork is 95% and luck is 5% .

So if you work very hard if you dont have luck you are losing only 5% percent.

I too believe this "The harder I work the luckier I get"

but rarely practice πŸ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The very definition of luck explains it all:😎
    Labour
    Under
    Correct
    Knowledge.
    πŸ‘

A business man can never do business depending on his luck factor.Thats too bad :smile:
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    As E-S said Hardwork is 95% and luck is 5% .
    BUT

Luck is a matter of chance.
    I guess a factor called the luck factor also gets added. If you’re lucky you can over price anything you want😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's what you get for being a good CEan 😁 Thanks Biggie.. AND,
Here are the contents of the letter that I received from "Economic and Financial Crime Commission". If you haven't realised already, it is a fake!! How did I assume it...
I'm wondering how long does a toothbrush last for an engineer πŸ˜› ? I remember one of my toothbrush lived for over 2 years πŸ‘. However I've heard that a...
hi.. i just want to now the working of usb ..
CEans, D.K. Srivastava, global HR head for HCL Tech mentions that HCL is planning to hire 2000+ software engineers over next 2-3 months. I believe this is a great news...