Burning of plastics

what is the burning capacity of plastics??? and what are the toxics that releases while burning plastics????????

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Plastic is any Hydrocarbon So the possible by products can be Carbon monoxide, Carbon-di-oxide and nitrogen (series) oxide Sulphur di oxide as well as some water

PS: plastic is too generic do post what plastic you are going to be burning
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    house hold plastic products
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    House hold plastics include PVC, Poly urethane, Poly formaldehyde and many more Plastic

Tells us the common plastics and most give out the same gases

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had created my system repair disc after 6-months of purchase of my new laptop and it was just 143 MB .Is this ok ?(I mean the amount😨)
sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF .. tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
This thread is dedicated for any query related to this resource : https://www.crazyengineers.com/resources/create-windows-7-bootable-pendrive-in-linux.743/
As electronics giants churn out smartwatches to be paired with their devices, Nissan has decided to make one for its range of high performance cars. Even though it’s just a...
I am working on a project where i need to use sms gateway to send messages to people so can anyone tell me sms gateway that is compatible with the...