BUILDING EMP DEVICE IN LARGER SCALE

guys is muthu i am doing B.E comp in velammal i worked in many different projects in Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC) in my college. projects area are wireless security , iot , advanced security and etc...,
I need help to build handheld emp device can able to stop speeding car ...................................................! its is possible can i get too much power in handheld device

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Having close to 20 years of experience in the industry, donning multiple hats at several challenging roles at leading startups Michael Wee founded Fastacash in the year 2012. Fastacash is...
Google Glass is very much alive. The rebooted version of Google's face computer has found its way to the FCC website, where you can even find detailed high-res pictures of...
Please can everyone help me please I am learning about hacking and I don't understand how to teach about hacking .......please reply me .....
Disaster management is an arduous task, and the primary reason behind it is the inability of humans and animals to physically work in disaster-prone areas. Shout out to HyQ2Max, the...
The day has come when robots and humans are ready to greet each other as colleagues. Nanyang Technological University introduced ‘Nadine’ to the whole world as their new receptionist, who...