Building Custom Project Needs Some input from PPL

Building a homeade ATV/gobuggy. Anybody know how a drivetrain in a four-wheel drive ATV works. I need somebody to explain how power gets from the engine to the wheels. I know engine goes to a gearbox using a CVT from there im kinda clueless. Another question is if i can use u-joints instead of a cv-joints shafts bc they are kinda expensive compared to auto u-joints. ANY INPUT FROM ANYBODY IS APPRIECIATED. --Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Presently I am in the 4th year of my bachelors in computer science and I wanted to know if which would be a more better option: Going abroad for higher...
hi friend's we know that "simple mail transfer protocol(SMTP)" are used for transmitting email message across the internet and "file transfer protocol(FTP)" are used for transfer files between one another....
Dear All, I need an IC which will convert 1 - 5 volts to +- 10 volts range. I know that it is of the LM series. I just don't...
what is PSH flag in TCP? hello guy's Anyone have idea about PSH flag in TCP. please explain with an example. 😒
Hey Ceans, From long time there is no any CE-MEET, Can we plan a CE Surat Meet? as our Cean Safwan is here in Surat for some days and i...