BUILD mobile Application

I dont know how to start with my BE project which is audio video streaming on an Apple device using Http protocol.
i hav no idea that how much time it is going to take ...
PLZ reply.๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Simranjeet, welcome to CE.
    audio video streaming on an Apple device
    It's impossible to say how much time you will require to complete the project.
    Do you need any other help?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Simranjeet,
    Have you tried with Silverlight? It has an API which you just need to plug in with your current IDE to enable the features of Live Streaming. Also, did you check out Adobe Flash Media Server? It is also an application to stream live media (audio and video) through HTTP. It is better not to reinvent the wheel.
    All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends.. ๐Ÿ˜ this is chandu from visakhapatnam...
ss4=double(zeros(1:l,1:m)); ss4(x,y)=data1(x,y); ??? Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded. Error in ==> mycodeversion3 at 57 ss4(x,y)=data1(x,y); where x =<85958x1 double> y =<85958x1 double>
I am realy happy to joined with this group!
Crazyboy is celebrating his birthday today ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish you a many more happy returns of the day:myparty::myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ @CB: where is the party for us? How are you gonna celebrate?
Hi all, I have been working with the company for about 2 years now. The project I was working in was coming to an end and meanwhile I was interviewed...