Budget iPhone That Will Compete With Samsung's Low-end Androids (Leak)

Apple aiming to battle the Android in low-end to Mid-end sector with the rumoured budget iPhone.The few screenshots of the budget iphone has been leaked by #-Link-Snipped-#

1 1 2 12
The shiny rear shell of the budget iphone is rumoured to be available in different color ranges from White,Red,Green,Blue & Yellow.However, I don't think Apple would ever launch different color sets for the phone shell (They're racist, you know ...j/k). It seems like colored shells are chinese copies.

The budget iphone is made from Polycarbonate material, having 4" of the screen which has similar shape to that of the Apple's ipod,also it is bit thicker than current Apple iphone 5.In last image you can see the four speaker hole, headphone jack & a single hole for microphone.
Even though the polycarbonate (plastic) is used in the budget iphone, the lucky TechDy users found it more sturdy & of better quality than Samsung Galaxy's plastic shells.

Take a look at budget iphone video :

What's your guess on the price range of the budget iphone ?
Do you think, Apple's budget iphone will be able to compete low-end/mid-end range of Samsung's Android ?

Share your opinion, CEans.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What I feel is that Apple's marketing team's job is to watch what Samsung does and then copy it and then release it as if they're the first ones in the world to do that. I think Apple would make more money if they could release 'Apple' stickers for Samsung phones. 😒
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Don't know what is the reason of my thinking but per me, If this leak is correct Apple would be targeting Asian market as the prime customer base and will range it between 17-20 K.

What do you say about price?

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    crazyboy
    What do you say about price?
    If the price range will be around 20K, It will be major hit in China & India.
    It's said that sales of Apple in China will surpass the total sales of United States by the start of 2014.
    And we already know, Indians runs after brand. And when it comes to Apple, they treat as if jehovah itself has designed it 👀
    So, It will be hit if the price range will be between 20K & 24K.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It will make apple a staple and standalone leader in smartphone market.
    I think the price range may be between 20k to 25 k.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently I noticed an "autorefresh" feature in a website. In this website there is no real time chat or anything. Just simple links to latest news,technical reviews, Technical Q/A &...
My doubt is related to KICK START bikes: Why do some bikes gets started though they are not in neutral (Eg. Yamaha) and why do some bikes should be brought...
Everyone knows that one person in office or at the university who gets restless when the quick smoke break is denied. However hard they try, they just can't quit smoking....
Have you every seen Pics of Jaguar D-Type or E-Type? After the success of predecessor Jaguar is all set to launch Jaguar F-Type and probably a Indian launch in coming...
I want an impartial review of ISB Hyderabad. If you have any idea, kindly share with me. What type of institute is it? I have heard it is not approved...