Btech 2012 passed out fresher trained in core java looking for job in an good company

Hello, my name is Dheeraj and I'm from Hyderabad....I am 2012 btech passed out btech graduate frm ece stream...i hav done course in java and now em thnking to join in cdac...em nt interested in my core side and i want to get into software field......can u all pls suggest me to take which course ie dssd,dac or dst and which center is best for doing the best of this three courses.........pls guys do share ur opinions

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CDAC is known for the excellent training and have a good placements record. Go for the CDAC course. I'm not sure if there are several options within CDAC.
  • dheeraj chandra
    dheeraj chandra
    can anyone of you tell cracking cdac entrance exam is a bit easy or very tough?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of you know that the total amount of data generated on the Interent every day amounts to is equivalent to about 250 million DVDs aka one 'exabyte'. But...
I have doubt that how people are making the plastic spoon metallic.Do they use chrome plating or graphite or any other stuff. Can any one help me to find out...
I'm not a mobile gamer but the game 'Hill Climb Racing' available on Android is really interesting and it can help you kill some time in a boring meeting or...
Which is the best college for doing post graduation in India and also over the world?
Hi Friends, Suggest the best Laser printer to buy in budget upto 4000-5000 INR Please don't suggest HP model. I hate it.😡