BSNL New Website

BSNL is testing a new website design. It looks like BSNL's realized that an attractive website is crucial to attract and retain customers. BSNL's current website is - pathetic and does not work in all modern browsers. Typically all Indian Government websites are designed to work in IE 6. Microsoft IE6 is dying and it's high time that BSNL launched a new design for their website.

Check out BSNL's new website: #-Link-Snipped-#

We quickly notice a centered design with a fixed width layout so that it runs on all the browsers. There's a big slideshow on the top and quick links to important destinations on the website. While the use of Flash for the slideshow isn't a very good decision, the slideshow looks 'okay' to my eyes. There's a huge scope for improvement.

Go through the above link and share your feedback in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Looks kinda good... But it doesn't Validate!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mahatma Gandhi's glasses have inspired a font which is now available for download. The font is available in several languages including English, Hindi, Urdu and other Indian languages. Download the...

hmm

hilooo๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Gmail call phone feature seems to be available for several Gmail users. Once you install the video and voice chat feature from Google , you will have the "Call Phone"...
Crazy Engineering is a nice website. This is a nice source of Knowledge. I want to share some Resource for Agriculture Engineers and Researcher . Resource : ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks
hey i want some suggestions on final year project for mechanical... any suggestions relating to catia... or anything else...???