BSNL Data Usage Website Is Not Responding. Can You Cross-check ?

Please try opening this : #-Link-Snipped-#
I am trying for few minutes & it's not showing up anything.

Please inform me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nothing new with BSNL websites. I gave up on checking BSNL data useage long time ago.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    I prefer NetworkX and DU Meter. They are equally good for checking Data Usage. Even if you have Night Unlimited plan, you have an option there to Not Count in Specific Time. 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Itspuneet
    I prefer NetworkX and DU Meter. They are equally good for checking Data Usage.
    What's this ? A software ? If yes, then it won't support my system, I guess.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Abhishek Rawal
    What's this ? A software ? If yes, then it won't support my system, I guess.
    yeah. These are softwares.

Why won't these support ? Aren't you using Windows ?
  • lal
    lal
    Ever since BSNL changed its old way of checking data usage, I've been totally relying on softwares.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Itspuneet
    Why won't these support ? Aren't you using Windows ?
    Fortunately, not windows 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Raijin - that is the name of Australia's top supercomputer. The name Raijin comes from Japanese God of thunder, lightning and storms. The top speed Raijin can operate at is...
Can you guys please suggest me Journals to Publish Technical Papers ? Is it advisable to publish major project of 7th semester ? How much is fee for same ?
Google India has killed the music search service it had launched back in 2010. The service allowed people to search bollywood songs offered for online listening by partner sites like...
why dont heavy vehicles like trucks have an airodynamic front like the normal cars
I'm curious to know why do we have 2 ctrl,shift and alt keys on our keyboard ? Does each side keys have different functions? Know that it is a very...