Breaking! IIM Common Admission Test Website: CATIIM.IN Hacked!

The official website of CAT (Common Admission Test) has been hacked. If you try visiting the site using Firefox web browser; you will see the following error message -

"Reported Attack Page!"
This web page at catiim.in has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone some of you have already gone through many interviews(technical/hr/mr). Can you suggest some of many and many other ceians queries. 1. Firstly tell about dressing style. Would wearing...
Hullo, i am in third year. i want to do something worth while along with my B.E.Cse .. any courses ..or any projects or anything extra... i just need your...
Quick Heal CEan of the month August 2010 is... 😁CEan - aj_onduty😁 ​ CEan aj_onduty aka Ajit joined CE on 24th August 2010 and has over 90+ useful posts to...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36249-quick-heal-cean-month-august-2010-a.html Discuss in this thread. 😀 Congratulations Ajit! Keep up the good work!
special scopes after elect&telecommunication engineering😕