Brainy CEans - Now Crack This Puzzle!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Puzzle Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

The large circle below circumscribes 2 smaller circles and an isosceles triangle, as shown in the drawing. Points A, O1, O2 and B are aligned. Demonstrate that the segment O3A is perpendicular to the diameter AB.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG]
[/FONT]

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well by visula anyone can say that,do ya need mathematical calculations???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Because, what we see is 'not always' what you get. 😉

But in mathematics, 1+1 = 2. 😀 We just need our CEans to think!
  • lovely02525
    lovely02525
    OA3 is tangent on Diameter AB.As we know any tangent on diameter making an angle of 90 or we can say its right angle

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3sharetips . com invites you in the field of Small Value Stocks and High Returns. Our main goal is to give you high returns on your small investments. You will...
Hey CEans! I'm pretty sure there are many of you who love to modify their computer casings. Would love to see pics of them if possible! I plan to create...
hello guys i have a design project. i have been asked to design a shaft of a centrifugal blower(impeller). i dont know where to start actually😔. i still have to...
hi!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone suggest me a good and feasible project topic...... iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.
Hey their guys, my names surf. i've just started my second year of the course and we have been told to come up with project ideas. so far the only...