Braille Cellphone - Thesis Idea

I really need some topics for my thesis. I'm an ECE student! I would like to have a thesis which is not currently existing yet will be beneficial to the society. Some examples are Braille cellphone which has an obstacle sensor for the blind people or a portable breath analyzer. Please! Thanks! 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MJ delos reyes
    I really need some topics for my thesis. I'm an ECE student! I would like to have a thesis which is not currently existing yet will be beneficial to the society. Some examples are Braille cellphone which has an obstacle sensor for the blind people or a portable breath analyzer. Please! Thanks! 😀
    Braille Cellphone with Obstacle sensor is really good idea. You can make Something like Mobile Cover So you can put your mobile phone into that cover and there will be some circuitry mounted for Obstacle detection like Ultrasonic Sensor.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MJ delos reyes
    The braille cellphone looks like a nice idea to me and very useful. Why not take it up as your topic for thesis?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your posts to a new thread in the same section.
  • MJ delos reyes
    MJ delos reyes
    Actually Sir, that was an idea of a winner in a contest and I would like to join in that similar contest. I'm seeking for your help to have an idea which is at the same level as I mentioned earlier.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Braille is an alphabet for the blind. A cell pphone with a Braille keypad may not mean much.
    If what is meant is a multipurpose cell phone with obstacle detection, then it is a worthwhile project.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Mims Circuit Scrapbook V.II - Forrest Mims - Google Books
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bioramani
    Braille is an alphabet for the blind. A cell pphone with a Braille keypad may not mean much.
    If what is meant is a multipurpose cell phone with obstacle detection, then it is a worthwhile project.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Mims Circuit Scrapbook V.II - Forrest Mims - Google Books
    We can use such Ultrasonic Sensor pair for Obstacle detection.
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nipun Mehta's speech on graduation day at University of Pennsylvania got a standing ovation. It is inspiring. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27178479/Travelers.doc
Hi, My name is Bosoro Babatunde. A recent graduate of electrical and electronics engineering. I'm really inquisitive about life and as to how Engineering affects it. I have a lot...
Name: Atanas *Engineering Trade: Structural enginering Location: Bulgaria *Occupation: Been running my small company, been trying to swim, not to sink Work Experience: (if applicable) Applicable 😁 *Hobbies & Interests:...
I an electrical engineer working at a thermal power station
guys any suggestion or any idea for project in networking..??