Occupation
: Unemployed

Work Experience
: Worked a lot on the xams' eve

Hobbies & Interests
: Movies, Music, Fictions

Aim in life
: Intha Page Pathaathu...

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Before anyone answer this, they should tell the reason why they've joined for engineering. . . My answer is here.
"Engineers are sort of human beings who can do anything regardless what ever it is coming to HIS (no HER.. cos most men r born engineers.. and even d word "ENGINEER" sounds musculine.. dat of a man) mind..These species are capable of devising plans and implementing ideas and thus innovate the world. Engineers are the face changers of the world. In fact engineers moves this world, they controls this world, they innovates this world..

We are ENGINEERS, We are capable of even replicating this whole earth."

These are the spiritual notations I keep in my mind to remind me that I'm an Engineer and I can do such kind of things. But, today this whole world is being filled with millions of engineers every year and thus it is hard to get even good reputation in the society since everyone consider us as one in several millions (in India). And this scenario in the society made me very sad... Still I keep the fire of being an engineer.

I'm glad to see there are several others who still feels like me and they are a part of the crazyengineers community...
So I felt extreme happiness to Join this...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • BRAHMADATH S
    BRAHMADATH S
    thnk u
    godfather
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On Thursday July 5th 2012, British engineering group - GKN; has signed on an acquisition agreement for Swedish rival Volvo AB's aerospace division 'Volvo Aero' at 6.9 billion Swedish kronor...
Hello, I am a B.tech final year student of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I have done a short time training on PLC, and I want to do an internship under...
Volkswagen means "people's car" in German. Volkswagen Group, which also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini and SEAT is on the verge of taking full control of the storied...
CEO of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. Mr. Scott Thompson said, Hertz is "getting closer" to win the Federal Trade Commission approval of a proposed merger with Dollar Thrifty. Second...
Premier soccer club Manchester United F.C. is all set to offer initial public offering (IPO). The premier club plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange as once again...