BRAHMA 2010 : Techno-Cultural Fest

Hi all,

Brahma 2010 is a combined Technical cultural extravaganza put together by the students of Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady, which is scheduled to kick off on the 18th of February, 2010.Thereafter, the techno-Cultural events will spice up on the following days with a wide range of events distributed in Technical, Cultural and Managerial fields.Paper presentation, C Thanthra, Circuit design and debugging, Voice of Brahma, Punarjani,Nritholsav, Jugalbandhi are a few of the many events which stand out in the lot.

BRAHMA has a history of six glorious years of success and participation of students from around 200+ engineering colleges spread over South India adding up to the glory of this mesmerizing festival. In the 8th year of its inception, Brahma has continued to succeed in bringing out the best out of the talented one’s providing a platform to the students for showcasing their innovative ideas. A total prize money of nearly 2.75 lakhs are to be given away at this techno-cultural festival to the smartest and the talented of the lot.

Expecting your presence on this special festival and whole hearted co-operation for this Techno- Cultural Buzz to be a complete success.

For more information, please visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey there is no online competition here 😔
  • tdave
    tdave
    Did anyone attend the Festival?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i wanted to make a cng motorcycle as my mini project...i started the research about this topic and i will be very happy if you share your ideas...
Can we stop having India centric debates and threads. Quite many have sprung up in the last couple of weeks. The CE tagline says "Uniting Engineers Across the World". Starting...
Possibly for the first time ever, our review of a new V12 engined supercar starts with the back seats. But what else would you expect? As the firm’s first saloon...
How to download ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals i think you guys react quickly.
Hi, I understand that a QPSK modulated signal will be transmitted further than a 16QAM or 16PSK signal in a LOS transmission. What is the relationship between the transmitting power,...